Monday, November 01, 2010

2010 General Election - Part 3

This is Part 3 of my analysis of the 2010 General Election from Orange County, CA.  The following is a list of how I am voting on some of the Statewide and Local offices:

Governor

Chelene Nightingale (AI) -- Jerry Brown's failed policies have already been implemented and were harmful to the welfare of CA.  What's worse, by his own admission he's a big fat liar.  Meg Whitman's "hispandering" is attrocious.  Her positions on issues are as varied as the weather from day to day.  I cannot in good conscience vote for her when there's a significantly better, consistently conservative candidate on the ballot who recognizes what the problems are and has clear-headed solutions in mind.

As an aside, I am tired of playing the "vote for a third party candidate is a wasted vote" game.  That is a self-fulfilling prophecy.  It is only the case when people of conscience buy into it and don't vote their conscience.  I'm also tired of being pandered to in the primary and taken for granted once the candidate I voted for is in office.  Christians are paid lip service by Republican candidates and then ignored once they are in office because the GOP candidates know they will always get the Christian vote.  From now on, I want candidates to earn my vote.)

Lt. Gov.
Jim King (AI) -- In my opinion, there's no way any Conservative in good conscience can vote for the tax traitor Abel Maldonado.  With Mike Villines, this guy sold out the taxpayers of CA when he broke his pledge not to raise taxes by casting the deciding vote to raise taxes by $12 billion in 2009.  What sweet deal did he get in exchange for his treachery?  The position of Lt. Governor of a bankrupt state.  I cannot reward him for that!  That's why I'm voting for King.

Sec. State
Damon Dunn (R)

Controller
Tony Strickland (R)

Treasurer
Robert Lauten (R)

Atty. General
Steve Cooley (R)

Insurance Commsr.
Richard Bronstein (L) -- Mike Villines is another tax traitor.  Along with Albel Maldonado, he raped the taxpayers of CA for $12 billion and sold his soul for the Insurance Commisioner seat.  I cannot in good conscience reward him with my vote.  And I certainly can't trust him to maintain ethical oversight of the insurance agencies of CA.

More to follow...

No comments:

/* ------ Google Analytics tracking code follows ------ */ /* ------ End of Google Analytics tracking code ------ */